I just realized that a lot of people use their blogs to exchange recipes and other food-related information. Here is my identical recipe for two of my favorite foods, Sweet Pickles and Garlic Stuffed Olives.
1. Go to Kroger, or the grocery store of your choice.
2. Shake your head at the fact that Garlic Stuffed Olives are five bucks a jar, and that is way too much.
3. Buy them anyway, along with a jar of Sweet Pickles. You have been extra good and you love garnishes.
4. Wait until you get home to open either jar. Do not open them in the car.
5. Open the pickle jar, then the olive jar.
6. Take a fork to stab the yummy green food item, and yes, it does count as a vegetable.
7. Pluck the olive or pickle from the fork with your forefinger and thumb.
8. Pop in your mouth.
9. Repeat until either you are full or the jar is empty.
10. Do not drink the brine. Not so good. But feel free to chase down the loose floating garlic cloves and eat those, if you want.
11. Wash fork, refrigerate leftovers (or dispose of jar).
12. Brush teeth, because the olives give you fatal breath.
See, I made dinner!