Thursday, December 10, 2009

Holidays! If I were a rich girl. . .

I've done a lot of my Christmas shopping on etsy this year. Even if I were obscenely rich, I would still shop etsy for gifts, because there are so many unusual, wonderful, beautiful things to be had there.
Here are some of the items I'd buy and wrap up if money didn't matter. Well, I wouldn't wrap up that first one. It's so mine!
vintagebluemoon
Wood Marvels

ChadQuilt

Yourhighnesspetbeds

danpszeniczny

mariescarpa

LAGlass

megaplow

brekjacobson

pritchie123

irishlace

6 comments:

  1. How great it would be to have an unlimited etsy budget!
    I don't think my husband would approve of the flaming helmet though, since i am a bit clumsy and accident prone.. it would be a bad combo with me wearing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah, the flaming helmet is for my nephew! I would just set my hair on fire.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a fabulous quilt. The kinda quilt that puts a capital "Q" in the title.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful picks, Laura! Man, I want that gorgeous pet bed for Gracie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I'm just a little delayed in posting here. Thought I should introduce myself. I'm the artist who created the quilt (Ren, just love your comment!).

    ReplyDelete