Sunday, January 24, 2010

Introducing. . . GUS Supply!

Last week, I opened a second etsy shop, GUSsupply. Since Franklin is the face of MAB Jewelry, I thought it was only fair that Gus should be the king of this shop. Look at that kitty nose! Anyway, in this shop, I'm going to focus on supplies, vintage and other quirky, fun stuff that I've accumulated. I'm decluttering my life, and will also be cleaning out my mom's house here over the next few months. It's good to pass stuff on to people who will love it. Who knows what might find its way into the shop? Useful things, pretty things, and fab old things, like the beauties listed below.

Vintage jewelry and accessories, like this unusual cameo circle pin

Fab vintage finds, like this 1950s enamelled metal compact

Vintage books and ephemera, like these cool animal illustrations

Jewelry supplies, like this batch of glass cabs

Stay tuned for more grooviness!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, VERY cool stuff! Love the compact and the animal pictures - and Gus is adorable! I love floofy cats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is great,
    I wish you all the possible luck there is,
    with your New Shop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new shop! I'm drooling over the vintage rosaries (I collect Catholic treasures). ;) I will keep checking back to see if I can use some of your treasures in my art!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! I love the cute picture of Gus : )

    ReplyDelete