Sunday, August 29, 2010

Yeah, I went to Hobby Lobby

And I made an absolute bead pig out of myself. Oink, oink, oink. That's how the piggy goes.
Hey, I was running low on beads. I really was!
Here's my haul of yumminess.
And I've already made this groovy necklace, using the hammered gold beads and gold glass pearls from Hobby Lobby, vintage black crystals, little black onyx rounds, and these rocking Egyptian revival black and gold lucite beads that I bought from vintagebeadnut on Etsy.
Ah, it looks like money, doesn't it? I love it when a bunch of disparate elements come together, and I end up with something lovely.
Almost as much as I love being a bead hog.
Oink.

4 comments:

  1. I got a buzz just looking at your awesome purchase! I do the same thing at Hobby Lobby, I'm a supply piggy! Hey, I figure if I'm buying supplies for my Etsy shop, then it's totally justified. Right? ;)

    That is a groovy necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, there no possible way to get out of the craft store without being fully loaded down. And really who would want to?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job MAB! There's nothing like a glut of supplies and the resulting necklace is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooooo beads!!!!! So fun . . . . .

    ReplyDelete