Saturday, September 18, 2010

Making rainbows

So, I've been thinking about how colors change from light to dark, or color to color, or something. I whipped up this rainbow bracelet of little sparkly Swarovski crystals first.
Then, I got out my leftover freshwater pearls, and started playing with the idea of dark to light in rich, earthy tones. This little necklace made me happy, even though it was not at all what I thought I would end up with.
I still have a couple of ideas I want to try, with different beads and stuff. What do you think?
So many ideas, so many beads, so little time!

2 comments:

  1. beautiful fades there! You could call it your 'Spectrum' line. I basically apply the same concept in a lot of my work, but within a color range

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw, have you opted into the new Group Deal on Artfire? Not something to pass up!

    ReplyDelete