Sunday, June 5, 2011

Crazy Etsyversary sale!

My second anniversary on Etsy, or Etsyversary as the cool Etsy kids call it, is Tuesday, June 7th. I've had a great time selling on Etsy, met a whole bunch of wonderful customers and sellers, and am gleefully happy about the entire experience. In short, I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!

So, I thought we should celebrate with a big old sale! June 5th through the 12th, everything in my shop will be marked down 30%, including sale items. Stop in and get yourself some summertime bling! Here's the linkie just for you: MABjewelry on Etsy.

And thanks to everyone for all of your support and love and fun over the past couple of years. I wonder how many miles of Beadalon beading wire I've used during that time?

Now, we need some cake and a walk off!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!!!!!

    Happy Etsyversary!!!!

    2 yrs. that is awesome :)

    I just had to heart you girlfriends new shop, too cute!

    So cool to be back and able to comment on blogs. Silly Blogger!!!

    Have a great Monday, cheers, T. :)

    ReplyDelete