Sunday, August 30, 2009

The "Tangled up in Blue" Experiment, Part Eighteen


I am just knocking them down, huh? I'm making a piece of jewelry inspired by each line from the epic Bob Dylan song, "Tangled up in Blue." And line eighteen goes like this:

"Working for awhile on a fishing boat right outside of Delacroix."


I've had this marvelous little articulated fish charm for awhile, swimming around in my charm box. So, I put together a mix of ocean blue glass beads, including more fish, for a bracelet packed with glorious fishy joy!


Articulated, by the way, means "with pivoting parts: made up of two or more sections connected by a joint that can pivot." I thought it meant well-spoken and with an impressive vocabulary, but the fish does not speak. He only bends and wiggles in a great fishy way.

No comments:

Post a Comment