Tuesday, September 8, 2009

New York City on etsy


Tiny Empire Necklace
Odettenewyork






Taxi and City Bowl
LennyMud






A Train from 175th St.
2ndcoming






The Sidewalks of New York Bracelet - Resin Coated Subway Map
nycbird





NYC Souvenir
BROOKLYNrehab







New York Jigger Glass Souvenir
Banglespark




NYC Wobbly Scaffold Green Tee
livepoultry




NYC Brooklyn Bridge Photograph Lead Crystal PAPERWEIGHT
LauraGraham





I Heart NY - Set of 6 Greeting Cards
SweetAndKindOf





Coney Island Cyclone 5X7 signed photo print
wickedworld





Double Framed Picture Necklaces - New York City Streets
artndesign






Statue of Liberty glass pendant
AndyGershGlassArt

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful selection of unique gift ideas. Love the Tiny Empire Necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collection of New York items! I really like that first necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first necklace is so special, and the photo is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, I love rollercoasters and always wanted to ride the Cyclone. I had planned a huge trip to NY and one of my main reasons for going was Coney Island...then I learned that it's pretty much kaputs so I didn't end up going in the end. But these souveniers almost make me think I was there!

    ReplyDelete