Monday, October 12, 2009

The "Tangled up in Blue" Experiment, Parts 27 & 28



Welcome back to the "Tangled up in Blue" experiment, where MAB, your intrepid jewelry designer, is making a piece of jewelry inspired by each and every line from the Bob Dylan song, "Tangled up in Blue." Now, when we last met, I couldn't find the little scrolly things to use as question marks a couple of lines back. Don't you know, as soon as I stopped searching madly for them, they reappeared. So, I used them for line 28, "I must admit I felt a little uneasy when she bent down to tie the laces of my shoes." The scrolly thingies also work as shoelaces! Hurray! I added some sweet little light blue and clear crystals in front of them, for sparkle factor. I love sparkle, can you tell?


Line 28 brings us back once again to the hook: "Tangled up in Blue." Here's a double strand copper bracelet, a "tangle" of two strands, with bright little cobalt tricorner glass beads. I used two larger swirled copper beads, and a copper toggle with a pansy on it. I love cobalt blue with copper, two very complimentary colors together.
Only two stanzas left! Yowzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment