I haved loved TLE's film negative jewelry for a long time, and I have a pair of her film negative earrings that I adore and wear and force strangers to admire in line at the grocery store. That's just how I roll. She has so many unique and fabulous items in her etsy shop, using natural found bits and wonderfully graphic pencil shavings, illustrating how she makes beauty from minutae that we overlook every day. As she says, "There truly is inspiration all around us." I love that. She also creates personalized pieces from your images just for you. She's a wonderfully supportive, creative, intelligent person who has helped me out a great deal since I started selling on etsy. I honestly can't say enough nice things about her. And I can't say enough nice things about her jewelry.
So, you can enter to win these thoughtful, colorful earrings in several ways. Each action below will count as one entry! I will draw the winner next Friday, 15 January, at noon eastern time, and I'll announce that lucky winner soon after right here on the MABblog. Here's how you enter:
1. Follow my blog. Come on. It's full of random fun and silly hijinks.
2. Follow TheLostEarring's lovely, dreamy blog, full of beautiful images and inspiring words.
3. Tweety Tweeter Twitter this giveaway, and provide a link for your twittyering.
4. Bloggity-blog about this giveaway, and provide a linkity link.
5. Here's the creative one. Since these earrings use film negatives, take a second to tell us about your favorite photo ever. Mine is of my brother and me at Christmas. I'm about three years old, and he's about seven, and it's Christmas morning. My grandpa had come to our house dressed as Santa. My brother had a complete hyperactive meltdown and yelled, "Look, it's Santa! It's Santa!" I took one look at this supposed Santa and said, "That's not Santa. That's Grandpa." There you go. In the picture, we're sitting on Grandpa Santa's lap. I am smiling contentedly with my doll. My brother looks utterly traumatized. What's your favorite photo of all time?
It's that easy! Enter, spread the word, and good luck. And big big thanks to TheLostEarring for providing this opportunity.