Thursday, June 24, 2010

What happened to Bubbles the Chimp?

We're coming up on the first anniversary of Michael Jackson's death. Now, I'm not afraid of many creatures on this planet, but monkeys absolutely creep me out. Remember Bubbles the Chimp, MJ's little monkey friend? Did you ever wonder what happened to Bubbles? Yeah, me neither. But! LaToya Jackson is hosting a documentary on Animal Planet dedicated to Bubbles' life with MJ, as well as his later fate. You can learn what happened when Bubbles hit adolescence! How Bubbles found his natural chimpanzee family! Where Bubbles is now, how his chimpanzee life has progressed and turned out, and how you can donate so that he can have a happier future! Details here.

Um, I honestly never gave Bubbles much thought. However, if no one wants MJ's llama, I'd be glad to take it in. Can you litterbox train a llama? And would it be. . . wait for it. . . a llitterbox?
We live in a weird world, don't we?

4 comments:

  1. Hee hee, llitterbox.

    Honestly, monkeys give me the heebie-jeebies too. And I'm a wildlife biologist. And a vet student. And I can't stand those things. I think it's their prehensile tails, and opposable thumbs, and sharp little nasty bitey teeth. And they run around the jungle canopy screeching. Freaky!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You funny Girl, you always crack me up! It just freaked me out that he walked around with "Bubbles" in a diaper, so I guess someone had to change it :) T.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. great post. i saw on some "make fun of celebrities" show that bubbles didn't pay attention to latoya and it made her very upset. that crazy bubbles.

    ReplyDelete