Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Top ten reasons why I can't be a contestant on Jeopardy

1. I would forget to phrase my answers in the form of a question. Like I was originally going to do this list with each entry in the form of the question, but I just can't.
2. The day I was on, the categories would be subjects like: Baseball, Women of the Old Testament, Bluegrass Musicians, European Geography, Cooking. . . and I would burst into tears.
3. The clicker and I would fight, and I would end up throwing it.
4. I'd look at my fellow contestants and say, "Seriously, dude. Why do you know that?"
5. When I get frustrated, I curse. A lot.
6. I would say, "Sure, Alex, you know the answer because it's written on that card in your pretentious little hand."
7. I might lapse into the Celebrity Jeopardy Sean Connery voice, and start reeling off the most ridiculous things.
8. Once I was losing badly, I would just start randomly buzzing in and yelling out the names of my friends, family and cats.
9. I would ask if I could phone a friend.
10. I'm much better at Wheel of Fortune.

2 comments:

  1. Oh you crack me up so much. Thanks for that, I love Jeopardy, the sofa version, don't have to answer in the form of a question and I can shout down my family with "I knew that first!!!"

    Have a lovely evening, T. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Mab. LOVE!!!! I would suck at Jeopardy.

    ReplyDelete