Friday, October 8, 2010

Friday fun with fashion

And here I thought using my unwanted CDs as coasters was innovative.

The modern suburban Carmen Miranda.

There are all kinds of camouflage.


Dude, it's time to lay off the mead, yeah?

Ssssssssssssssssssexy!

Throws a whole new light on "Bring It On."

In space, no one can hear you knit.

Somehow, I don't think this was what the Rastafarians had in mind.

When prom goes terribly, terribly wrong.

Flat iron! Stat!

Ummmm. . . yeah, I got nothing.

And. . .
Just when you thought the Confederate flag couldn't be more offensive!

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are clever enough to come up with some commentary MAB. Me, I'm dumbfounded!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's like a train wreck!! I . . .can't . . .stop . . .looking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I can't even decide which is my fav?!?!? Poss. the afro or the CD's! Now, I find out what I could have done with them all!

    What a giggle. You are too much, thanks for the laugh, cheers, T. :)

    ReplyDelete