Monday, November 22, 2010

Big news! A sale and a treasure hunt!


I'm running a Happy Holidays sale in my MABjewelry shop on Etsy, from now through the holidays. Twenty percent off everything, including already marked down Last Chance Sale listings. This is a great chance to get a one-of-a-kind piece of jewelry, like this ceramic owl pendant, at a discount price. Plus, I always offer free shipping anywhere in the world. But not to Mars. I draw the line at Mars. Not that I have anything against Mars. . . it would just cost a lot to ship there.

As if that weren't enough excitement for a Monday, Team Bacon! is running a Thanksgiving Treasure Hunt! For each correct clue, you get one percent off in participating, marvy Team Bacon! shops, for a maximum discount of 15% off all kinds of great stuff--art, squids, owls, penguins, jewelry, quilts. . . stuff stuff stuff. Check out the Etsy forum thread for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment