Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The "Tangled up in Blue" Experiment, Part Fifteen

Here we are at line fifteen of the Bob Dylan song, "Tangled up in Blue." I'm creating a piece of jewelry inspired by every line from the song.

Line fifteen goes like this:

"I had a job in the great north woods, working as a cook for a spell."

I have to confess that my idea of cooking usually involves a can opener and/or a microwave, so I went with the north woods angle. Plus, I had this great little brass bear charm that's been calling to me. He's a bear from the north woods, you see, possibly a grizzly bear, and he's so cool. I combined him with these bright blue to green to white rectangular table cut beads from Caladnoia March on etsy, and some sweet little brown freshwater pearls.


He looks like a happy little bear, doesn't he? Like he just raided a really great dumpster somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment