Thursday, August 20, 2009

Tim Gunn!



Okay, everybody, it's finally "Project Runway" day. I am giddy with delight, I tell you! Yay! I think it's the excitement of the All Star Design-off show before the actual premier that's got me so worked up. Plus, I've really missed Tim Gunn. I have a mad crush on Tim Gunn. He is so unbelievably sexy. He would never let me leave the house dressed inappropriately. Plus, his vocabulary just gets me all worked up.


Great Tim quotes:


"Make it work."

"Carry on."

"What happened to Andre?"

"Do not defend the shoe to me."

"It's like a pterodactyl from a Gay Pride parade."

"I care deeply about each and every one of you."

"I am saying this because I want you to succeed."

"You're incredibly talented, and that's why these books make me sick."

"It looks like something from a Renaisance Fair."

"Look at all this flotsam and jetsam."

"The whole thing looks like faux bois."

"What is this? It looks like an octopus."

"It looks like a coffee filter. Or a maxi pad."

"I have made more bad decisions at three o'clock in the morning than I can list."

"This is such wretched excess."

"My brain is bleeding."

"See, it was worth all the sturm and drang."

"Stunning."

"Thrilling."

"Caucus."

Ah, Tim, how I have missed you. . . I'm so taking the whole night off. . .


Get the Tim Gunn bobblehead here at Emmett McCarthy's website:





No comments:

Post a Comment