Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What's MAB making?

So, I've been buying supplies from different places lately, and I think this has resulted in different looking stuff. What do you think?
These heart beads are delicious!
Brass acorn necklace
The openwork links are laser cut cherry wood from Artbeads.com. This necklace makes me happy.

Swarovski Crystal Elements two strand bracelet
This guy didn't photograph too well, but it's made primarily of Swarovski crystals, super sparkly and elegant.

Brass koi fish pendant
I love love love this Vintaj Asian koi pendant. Vintaj makes the coolest stuff.
The raku piece came from Earthenwood Studios on Etsy. She's been featured in a lot of beading magazines (yes, there are beading magazines) over the past couple of years, and I've always wanted some of her stuff. This heart is amazing!

3 comments: