Thursday, February 17, 2011

Random babbling and scary movies that aren't at all scary


So, I've spent the last few days sorting through the boxes of vintage stuff. Lots of fun, and I find sorting stuff very calming because I am, after all, a Virgo. All kinds of groovy old jewelry in there, and I've just started listing it in my GUSsupply shop on Etsy. However, betwen this and work being super busy, I haven't had much time to do anything else. That includes making jewelry myself and attending to this poor, neglected blog. Unfortunately, it seems like when I get busy, this is the first thing to fall behind.


While playing in the giant pile of jewelry, I've been watching horror movies on DVD. I got Paranormal Activity 2 and The Last Exorcism. Both of these movies are supposed to be super scary. The Last Exorcism tried, but it made me laugh. I'm sorry. This genre really should have died after the original Exorcist. And I didn't like the first Paranormal Activity. The sequel didn't make me any happier. Both were entertaining enough background noise while I was putting jewelry into little plastic bags, though. Thank goodness I didn't pay to see them in a theater.
I promise to come back strong here soon. Until then, be happy!

2 comments:

  1. These movies would probably scare me. I was scarred for life as a child watching Nightmare on Elm Street...cheesy movie, I know. I did not sleep for a week after watching it so I have avoided the entire horror genre since! ~Val

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a big fan of scary movies. Like Miss Val after I saw Friday the 13 (which was really bad) I could not sleep for days. Can't say I have seen many scary movies since.

    ReplyDelete