Tuesday, May 3, 2011

What's new? Youfamizm!

I started a new Etsy shop a couple of weeks ago. Because I don't have enough going on. This little venture is called Youfamizm, and I'm selling happy hand embroidered stuff in hoops. So, I can express my love of Facebook.
My love of British and/or drag queen descriptive words.


My love of Seventies glam rock songs.


My love of Stephen King books.



My love of pithy come-backs.



My love of sunshine.


And my love of Eighties pop songs that are remakes of reggae songs about drugs!

I forgot how calming embroidery could be. And fun, too. Stop in and visit Youfamizm! And what little words or phrases would you like to see in a hoop? I'm making a list. It's a really long list. . .

1 comment:

  1. My fav is the sunbeam - maybe because the real one has been so elusive of late!

    ReplyDelete